Careers at Ribometrix
Ribometrix is a privately held, preclinical stage biotechnology startup with research labs based in Durham, NC. We develop and employ cutting-edge technologies to create RNA-targeted therapeutics.
We are seeking bright, highly-motivated, and organized individuals who are interested in joining a dynamic and intellectually challenging startup environment. Successful candidates will be optimistic, solutions-oriented, accountable, and open-minded with a positive, can-do attitude and a strong ability to solve problems.
Senior AccountantDurham, NC
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our Finance Team. In this role, you will be responsible for all monthly accounting, reconciliation and close functions, payroll administration and other projects.>
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General ledger closing and financial statement preparation.
- Primary accounts payable contact for the company to include transaction processing.
- Semi-monthly payroll processing to include salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Performing bank account and general ledger reconciliations.
- Assist with the annual audit and tax work papers.
- Streamline internal processes.
- Prepare reports as necessary / Other projects as assigned.
Sr. Research Associate, BiochemistryDurham, NC
We are seeking a highly motivated Sr. Research Associate to join our Lead Discovery group in efforts to screen small molecules against RNA targets. This person will be part of a team that is responsible for developing and executing biochemical assays to support hit characterization, and compound profiling. They will collaborate extensively with other members of the Lead Discovery, Chemistry, and RNA Biology teams. An ideal candidate will have prior experience as a member of a team involved in drug discovery and screening or working with validated processes and procedures.