Careers at Ribometrix
Ribometrix is committed to delivering on the promise of addressing human disease through novel scientific insight into the structure of RNA. Unlike traditional drug discovery methodologies that target the product of RNA, proteins, we believe small molecule therapeutics can be designed to interact with RNA to deliver a meaningful therapeutic benefit to patients living with disease.
We are a team of individuals driven by the spirit of innovation, collaboration, empowerment, and integrity who are committed to the goal of helping patients with our novel therapeutic approach.
If you are looking for an opportunity to pioneer new science, collaborate with great people, and ultimately help those in need, then Ribometrix may be the place for you.
Associate Director, Program-Project ManagementDurham, NC
Ribometrix seeks a highly motivated, hands-on individual contributor for the visible and key role of Associate Director – Program/Project Management to help plan, track, coordinate, analyze and drive Ribometrix programs and projects.
- Develops and executes sound, data-based project plans incorporating all activities required, including critical path analysis and resource loading where applicable.
- Oversees and coordinates project teams from conception through IND.
- Tracks projects to ensure completion on time and on budget.
- Identifies program risks and leads teams in development of risk mitigation strategies; works with others to resolve issues and remove barriers.
- Leads teams to anticipate and resolve project issues/delays, understand root causes of delays when they occur and implement corrective actions to prevent repeat occurrences.
- Facilitates project teams to identify and execute efficient drug discovery plans containing activities which will successfully meet the desired product profile and support regulatory requirements and timelines.
- Effectively governs external collaborations and fosters positive relationships with partners.
- Develops and maintains documentation and prepares agendas, decision/action logs, presentations, and status reports.
- Applies best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
- Assists with management of project budgets and forecasts.
- Participates in regulatory agency meetings and submissions as requested.
- Performs other duties, as necessary.